“Welcome Costa!!”

Costa Coffee Tiverton
Ranked #5 of 7 Coffee & Tea in Tiverton
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

Great what more can I say keep up the good work efficient staff quick and clean cafe nice choice of yummy food no not cheap but use your loyalty card for free stuff!

Reviewed March 1, 2013

I was visiting Tiverton briefly on cold day, so I was pleased that I chose Costa Coffee for refreshment and to warm up
This was only my 2nd ever visit to a Costa Coffee, but I have to say I was impressed. Warm, relaxed surroundings. Friendly staff, quick and efficient service. Although busy there was plently of seating space available. A variety of chairs and tables in different styles and the one I chose was definitely comfortable. Newspapers available to read, including my personal favourite (Times). Coffee was good and had its own individual taste ~ which is not a criticism as I enjoyed my cup of Americano. The only thing I did not ask and it was not offered was a loyalty card, but in any case price was reasonable.
I would certainly not hesitate to visit this establishment again. Thank you.