Travelodge Tiverton
$128
$108
$96
Padbrook Park Hotel(Cullompton)(Great Value!)
$54
$80
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
TripAdvisor
All reviewsburger kingtravel lodgecosta coffeepetrol stationanna mariewell stocked shopmotorway trafficprevious bookingfilling stationmotorway servicesplaces to eat nearbygood nights sleepquick stoproom was cleanfamily roomovernight stoplocal wedding
Reviewed April 5, 2014

Spent a night at this Travelodge prior to a family funeral. Excellent facilities. Clean, nicely decorated. Far more comfortable bed than I have slept on in many 3* hotels. Cannot fault this Travelodge in any way and will definitely use again.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Geoffrey C
Reviewed March 22, 2014

I stopped here last week for one night. The lodge has free parking which is just in front. There is a costa coffee and a shell garage nearby. The check in process was easy and friendly. My room was very comfortable warm and clean. I only paid £37 for this booking plus a small fee to access the wifi in my room. All in all very good value and I would recommend this hotel!

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 9, 2014

My wife and I spent a warm, pleasant and comfortable stay at the Tiverton Travelodge. The room and bed were clean and tidy. The staff where friendly and helpful. Car parking was free, it was a pity that the wi-fi wasn't

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Very good location. The reception welcome was very good. The room was extremely good. It was spotlessly clean. The décor was in very good order. The bed was very comfortable and the bedding very clean. When we were leaving we let the reception team know that we were very pleasantly surprised and happy with the room. It was excellent value for money.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 25, 2014

The hotel was very good value for money and easy to find located just off the M5 motorway at the Tiverton junction. The hotel had free parking although the signs indicated a charge of £5 per day, but the hotel staff assured me that this was free despite not taking my registration (I await the fine). The hotel had indicated that it had just been fully refurbished. The rooms however were OK, but I would not say they had been refurbished to a high standard. As always, 1 x tiny bar of soap in the bathroom and nothing more so take your own toiletries. Family room was OK with a Large Queen size bed, a single and a mattress on the floor. It was generally ok. Usual that the TV remote had the battery cover missing. Why is this always the case, is there a remote thief somewhere. The room did however smell of smoke as if someone had been smoking in it. So much that I went and brought some Fabreeze as my kids were struggling to sleep with the smell. I assume this came from the staff or previous guests as every time we departed or entered the hotel we were greeted by a range of staff standing at the door smoking. This is so off putting on arrival and really lets the hotel down. There is a Costa Coffee (extortionate) and a Burger King (extortionate) sharing the same car park with a Garage and Shop Opposite (£2.60 for 2L of milk). Overall the hotel was good value and availability was good, but would not be my first choice for future stays in the area unless alternatives were unavailable.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
TravelodgeUK, Amy from Customer Services at Travelodge Tiverton, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2014

Thank you for your feedback Rob S. As a brand standard we do not provide toiletries in our rooms, we do however provide a vending machine at reception where you can purchase any extra items. It is regrettable to learn that you found your room had an unpleasant smoke smell; we can confirm that our hotels are strictly non smoking and any guests who are caught smoking in our rooms will be removed from the hotel. Our housekeeping staff are also expected to ensure that they notice any unpleasant smells and if necessary this room will be aired our and not given to a guest. We will be sure to pass on this information to the hotel management team so that they can be aware of the improvements which are needed.