“fantastic hotel”

Best Western Tiverton Hotel
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Tiverton
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed May 2, 2014

we stayed at this hotel for two nights and can honestly say we have never stayed in such a lovely room as this one before. The hotel is situated very near the town centre so you can walk to the shops or pub in only 5 minutes. The breakfasts are excellent with so much choice you wont know where to start. The bar is reasonably priced and the staff are friendly and very helpful. We would definately be staying here again but this time for much longer.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank MelbSurrey
writerWestCountry, Owner at Best Western Tiverton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2014

Dear MelbSurrey,

Thank you so much for your great review, I'm delighted you found us and enjoyed your first visit.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future, please check our website before you book as it always display's the best rates.

Reviewed April 30, 2014

Used this as a convenient stop on the journey to South Cornwall and proved to be ideal for this purpose. Its near the M5, rooms are comfortable and the bar and dining facilities are fine. The Hotel is used by several coach parties but there is space to cater for that and the staff are professional and helpful.

Room Tip: Rear of Hotel as many parties are early starters from reception.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank jaguarbuff
writerWestCountry, Owner at Best Western Tiverton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2014

Dear jaguarbuff,

Thank you for your kind review, I'm delighted you enjoyed your first visit to the hotel and I look forward to welcoming you on your return.

Please check our website which always has the best rates.

Reviewed April 30, 2014

Looking after a photographic group for a three-night plus weekend, one has to choose a good hotel. All 59 of us unanimous: warm hospitality, staff helpful and thoughtful - nothing too much trouble, comfortable rooms and surroundings, excellent facilities and delicious food. Our group previously stayed there in 2008 with the same owner and key staff - that says a lot. Fully recommended - we look forward to our next visit.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Geoff F

Dear Geoff F,

Thank you so much for posting such a positive review, it was a real pleasure to welcome your group back to the hotel and I look forward to your return.

Reviewed April 29, 2014

I visited in March as part of a walking group. Having passed the hotel many times for a stop off in Tiverton, en route to Cornwall, I was interested to see what the plain looking hotel was made of! I was very agreeably surprised by the comfort, cleanliness and interior decor of the hotel, and the efficiency and friendliness of all the staff - they couldn't have been kinder. As a 'mature' walking group we appreciated the attention shown to us during the whole of our five day visit. We organise a walking week every year and I for one would love to return. The food, both breakfast and dinner was well cooked, well presented and plentiful - thanks to you all for making our stay so enjoyable.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank una m
writerWestCountry, Owner at Best Western Tiverton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2014

Dear una m,

Welcome to the club!, we are delighted you found us and hope that you return soon.

You will know as an experienced walker how good the trails are in this part of beautiful Devon and the first one starts a few meters from the entrance of the hotel.

I look forward to welcoming you and your friends back to the hotel soon.

Reviewed April 28, 2014

This was my 2nd stay as part of a large group at this well located, friendly hotel. My bedroom was kept spotlessly clean and the large work desk was a real bonus, so much better than using a laptop on the dressing table! The 6ft wide bed was one of the most comfortable I've ever slept in and the only thing I wasn't keen on was the 'open' clothes rail/ wardrobe. I prefer to shut the door and hide everything away! All the staff were very helpful and friendly with the Reception staff being some of the best I have encountered anywhere. Hope to come back for a 3rd visit sometime.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank Anne T

Dear Anne T,

Firstly welcome back!, I'm delighted you enjoyed your return stay.

Thanks too for your kind comments on our standards of cleanliness, I'll pass that on to our great housekeeping team, they'll be thrilled.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel soon.

Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for a couple of nights - chosen because they permit dogs.
Rooms are a really good standard and very clean and the breakfast to die for!
Only downside was that they charge £10 per night extra for the dog but don't allow them in the bar or restaurant

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Sally H
Rhys R, Owner at Best Western Tiverton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2014

Dear Sally H,

Thanks for taking the trouble to post a review, I'm delighted you enjoyed your stay and as a dog owner myself I can understand your frustration on not being able to have your dog with you at all times. We however have to bear in mind the interests of all guests and feel that on balance we have got our pet policy about right in allowing pets but not in public areas, ( guide dogs excepted ).

Thanks again and I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future.

Reviewed April 19, 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western GB

Also consider these accommodations in or near Tiverton
Travelodge Tiverton
#1 of 4 in Bickleigh
The Mitre Inn
The Mitre Inn
#1 of 4 in Witheridge

Been to Best Western Tiverton Hotel? Share your experiences!