“Long standing traditional Chinese”
Review of The Golden Panda

The Golden Panda
Ranked #34 of 82 Restaurants in Tiverton
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 31, 2012

The food here is fantastic, a real treat. Carved vegetables, the works. Particularly good for birthdays as a special Chinese Happy birthday song is played. Cant fault the food, the end room is a little strange and feels like a mobile home, why I do nt know. Excellent service and an eat all you want buffet on Sundays which though I havent been, I know families that do tjis often

Reviewed October 7, 2012

My daughter and her friends went to The Golden Panda for her 17th Birthday meal. They had lots of good quality Chinese food,. The waitress service was very attentive and friendly. We will be using this reastaurant again.

Reviewed August 16, 2012 via mobile

I can only assume that the girl waitressing this evening had no experience and had never even laid a table or even served food at home. Whatever the reason, the management have to accept responsibility for somebody so poor-spilling water over a customer, banging into a seated customer, all with no apology, cutlery literally thrown onto the table from a height of a few inches and knife & forks pointing towards the diner! This really was a fawlty towers experience.

Reviewed June 11, 2012

Great food and service. Take away or eat in. The staff are friendly and mostly helpful. The only thing I don't really like is the way that almost as soon as you have had a sip of your wine, they top your glass up again! It won't make me drink any more or buy another bottle and I do often ask them not to refill!

Reviewed June 3, 2012

Having seen the reviews on here decided to try is on saturday night,when we went in there,there was only one other bloke eating which surprised me for a saturday night so thought maybe this place wasnt all it was cracked up to be but no the food was really good,we had a set meal although the portions weren"t big and not particularly cheap is was really nice.The lady who served us was very helpfull and friendly and made the whole experience very pleasant.Just a shame they didnt have more customers for a saturday night which they deserve.