“Team building experience” 5 of 5 bubbles

Rock and Rapid Adventures
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Team building experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

Myself and my work colleagues recently visited the climbing centre as a team building event!There was 6 of us all together! The experience was fantastic, in our group,neither of us had climbed before so it was a whole new experience and we were definitely out of our comfort zone, however The members of staff kitted us out with equipment and made us feel excited about the challenge ahead. They then set us up a course and challenge to complete n relevant times which they then scored us on throughout.We did various different courses to make it harder once we had all got into it. Overall this was a fantastic experience and I suggest anybody wanting to do a team building event for work or with friends this is definitely the place to go! The refreshments were great to! Thank you rock and rapid! We will be back soon!

Visited January 2014

Barnstaple, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Fantastic for the whole family”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

A great activity for the whole family. An any weather attraction from the young and the young at heart.

I visit with my wife and children and always have a great time.

Staff and facilities are all excellent.

South Molton, United Kingdom
“Great Team, great facilities, top notch coffee”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2014

Since leaving the Royal Marines I have been scratching around for a challenge and Keith, Ollie and the team sure do provide that. I have only been going there for about 6 months and so far I have learnt a new skill. They have helped me develop my skills and I have attended CWA course there ran my Mark. I highly recommend it. The team there have also help my 9 yr old son conquer his fear of heights and he nags me to go climbing everytime we get the chance. Thanks Rock and Rapid Team.

Visited October 2013
Barnstaple, United Kingdom
“Brilliant service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2014

Took my 2 older children there for a climb during the Christmas holidays. They had a brilliant time and the session was delivered brilliantly and pitched exactly at the right level. They were challenged, enjoyed it and now want to go back.

What surprised me though was I had my 2 smaller children with me who we're getting restless, one of the staff noticed though and lead me into a small soft play area at the back. The room is not completely finished but that member of staff made my life easier.

Great value, great service and great coffee.

Visited December 2013
rockandrapid, Manager at Rock and Rapid Adventures, responded to this review, January 4, 2014
Thank you for your comments, it is great to know our high levels of customer service are working! We hope to welcome you back soon.
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Great staff, great atmosphere endless opportunities to try new things!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2014

I first experienced Rock and Rapid three years ago when i was looking to try something new. I had a taster session on the indoor walls and had such fun.The staff were very friendly and very accommodating for a complete beginner, with endless patience!! Since then they have opened up a world of opportunity for me and in June 2013 Rock and Rapid organised a challenge to Kilimanjaro which i took part in. They took care of everything right down to the last detail and i can truly say it was and experience of a lifetime and would not consider doing this type of trip with any other company. I have and will continue to recommend to all of my family and friends.

Visited December 2013
Thanks Steph - We hope to welcome you on another trip soon!!