“The best Bed and Breakfast I've ever been to.”
Review of Spearfield House

Spearfield House
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in South Molton
Spearfield House
“The best Bed and Breakfast I've ever been to.”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

We visited for a wedding and stayed the weekend. The house was cosy and the couple who ran it were polite and welcoming. The room and en suite were furnished to an extremely high standard and both were immaculate. We thoroughly enjoyed our experience and highly recommend this establishment to anyone looking to visit north Devon.

• Stayed August 2012

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Bristol, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 17, 2012

We stayed in a double room with en suite, the rooms were immaculate and extremely comfortable.Very high standards and exceptionally friendly,it was a very relaxing and enjoyable stay.Food was superb and nothing was too much trouble,The rooms were as described online and there was plenty of room for all of our luggage.Bathroom was lovely and plenty of fresh towels and even robes,rooms were bright and bed was lovely and comfortable.The layout ensured privacy while in the bedrooms but a lovely homely feel to the house.Superb value for money and a very very enjoyable stay,I would thoroughly recommend staying here!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
London
Reviewed October 27, 2011

Alison and her husband were absolutely charming and made for a very relaxing one night stay on a work trip to Devon. The room was beautiful, clean, warm, the bedding was so comfortable that I was reluctant to go home to my own bed, that, and I couldn't help but play with the touch lamps. The bath room looked brand new, and was neat, clean, fresh and had very nice soap.

My colleague was in the room next to me, and he was very happy with his room to. In fact we both said we'd hope to come back. Breakfast was spot on, toast, cereal, coffee, juice and a full English - set us up for the day. We were free to come and go as we pleased, just a 5 minute walk into the centre of South Molton where we found a good pub for supper. Free Wifi is a bonus as I could get a few bits of work done in bed before the next working day.

I am actually hoping to book a weekend away with my partner to go stay with Alison again!

Room Tip: The double en suite is the one to go for...
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
London UK
Reviewed October 7, 2011

A lovely B&B, beautifully decorated, modern bedroom. Nice TV, good tea and coffee and biscuits, ipod dock, lovely bathroom. Everything was spotless. They accommodated us at the last minute (I called Friday night, to stay on Saturday) and breakfast on Sunday morning was delicious. The owners were very friendly and helpful.

5-10 mins walk from town centre, 3 mins from Sainsburys.

The only thing to be aware of is that there wasn't a lock on the bedroom door. But on the night we stayed we were the only guests, I am not sure how I would have felt had there been someone in the adjacent room.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
Broadstairs, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 6, 2011

my wife and i stayed here for two nights,immaculate house in quiet residential area,the room and suite was modern and spotless and even had bath robes,breakfast was first class all you wanted,Micheal and Alison are lovely hosts and nothing is too much trouble, only after a few minutes from meeting them we felt we had known them for ages,will not hesitate to use them again.

Room Tip: all perfect
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled with family