We stayed in a gold Starfish Chalet. On arrival we were very early and were invited to have a coffee while the receptionist looked to see what was happening to our chalet. She came to find us 15 minutes later with the key to our chalet and our welcome pack. Chalet was clean and airy. Bedding crisp and very white. We didn't have a table on our patio and the shower had no shower curtain so I went to reception to ask for both and within a short time, both items arrived with a smile. I mentioned to a member of staff that we had a poor TV signal and once again we were quickly given an indoor aerial which solved the problem. All the staff were very polite and seemed to enjoy working at the park as we were always greeted with a smile and hello etc. Didn't use the pool or entertainment so can't comment on that. Park very clean and tidy. We would have liked another comfy chair and yes there were handles missing from the bedroom furniture, but we didn't get upset over that ! Wish the shrubs in front of patio had been cut down shorter to enhance our sea view ( which was beautiful) Really enjoyed our weeks holiday here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coast View is the perfect place to unwind with spectacular views of the Jurassic Coast or treat yourselves in some of the finest wine-bars and restaurants that the West Country has to offer. Ideally located for Dartmoor and the English Riviera, Exeter and Torquay, plus a whole range of fantastic on-park facilities, you will be spoilt for choice. Coast View is situated on a hill top, offering spectacular views of the scooped-out bay, peppered with luxury yachts and motorboats ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Coast View Holiday Park Hotel Shaldon
- Coast View Holiday Park Shaldon
- Coast View, Shaldon Devon