Very friendly staff who were cheerful and helpful. Children ( 3 and 13) loved the play park and assault course respectively and both loved the pool. Showers and toilets were very clean. The views are probably amongst the best on the Devon coast and it is a gentle stroll to the beech where you can hop on the ferry across the bay. All in all a very good holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coast View is the perfect place to unwind with spectacular views of the Jurassic Coast or treat yourselves in some of the finest wine-bars and restaurants that the West Country has to offer. Ideally located for Dartmoor and the English Riviera, Exeter and Torquay, plus a whole range of fantastic on-park facilities, you will be spoilt for choice. Coast View is situated on a hill top, offering spectacular views of the scooped-out bay, peppered with luxury yachts and motorboats ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Coast View Holiday Park Hotel Shaldon
- Coast View Holiday Park Shaldon
- Coast View, Shaldon Devon