“Wonderful ”
Review of The Town Farmhouse

The Town Farmhouse
Ranked #6 of 10 Restaurants in Mortehoe
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Lovely smiley waitress, fast service, delicious cream tea with good proportions and tasty scones. Lovely place to rest after doing the coastal walk. Definitely worth a visit.

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed April 10, 2019 via mobile

What a treat! The gluten free scone was amazing- the best I have ever tasted- light, soft and served warm.

Very friendly and welcoming. A small tea room - accommodating 10-12 people but lots of seats in the picturesque garden with cosy blankets and cushions provided.

Staff were very kind and welcoming to young children and we all had a super time.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed October 13, 2018

What better way to spend a sunny afternoon, but with a pot of tea, sandwiches, cream scones or cake. All very delicious

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed September 30, 2018 via mobile

We stopped here for a quick drink whilst on a walk around Mortehoe. We were warmly welcomed by the proprietors. They had a good selection of cakes but we just wanted a drink. We had the hot chocolate which came with some mini marshmallows and you could also have cream on top. The chocolate was one of the best we have had and very reasonably priced. Only open for the summer season this is certainly somewhere I would recommend

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed September 24, 2018

I spent a week with Heidi and David and can't speak highly enough of the really friendly and personal service I received from them.

My room was immaculate and the mornings breakfast was always fresh with a lovely homely quality.

If you are looking for somewhere to stay for your visit to Morthoe I would highly recommend The Town Farmhouse but just not the week that I want to stay so that I can ensure my next booking. ;+)

Date of visit: August 2018