“Relaxing break”

New Moorings Guest House
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Exmouth
New Moorings Guest House
Ranked #10 of 19 Exmouth B&B and Inns
Reviewed May 8, 2013

For anyone looking for a place to stay in Exmouth this is the place!! Dave and Michelle are the most welcoming couple we have encountered in a B&B for a long time. The rooms are spotlessly clean but homely, breakfast was first class and plentiful and nothing too much trouble, if you needed more no problem no 'Oliver' syndrome there.
They deserve to be fully booked all year round in our opinion, we stayed over the bank holiday week end and have booked for August as well, taking the last room.
Well done to both for running a home from home. The Guest House is also only a few minutes walk from either town, beach, rail and bus stations. Just park the car and forget about it, ideal.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Margaret W

Reviewed April 21, 2013

On arrival we went to ask about parking and a very friendly Michelle gave us a parking permit and directed us to the nearest car park from the B&B. Despite the rain Michelle insisted on carrying some of our luggage into the B&B. We were pleased to see the rooms were spotlessly clean and very nicely furnished. Our vegetarian breakfast was plentiful, delicious and cooked to perfection. We were pleased to see a lovely fruit salad, so refreshing in the morning! We were offered more toast that we could eat with a variety of delicious jams to choose from. We never had room for cereal. You will certainly go away feeling full! Michelle and Dave were friendly and helpful with their information about the local area which was much appreciated. We had a very enjoyable stay and wouldn't hesitate to stay at New Moorings again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Peter_and_Karen_29
Reviewed March 26, 2013 via mobile

I am on my fifth visit to Dave and Michelle's wonderful B&B. I have just spent a week in their smallest room but it's so comfy and clean and has so much storage I could easily stay another week without feeling confined. I've had a different breakfast every day. The room is lovely and warm and has all the little things other places don't think of - tisssues, alcohol gel, flannel, shower cap, rail for drying clothes and the bed is very comfortable. I overlook the road but it has been so quiet I could have slept for days. The sign by the front door says "Enter as strangers, leave as friends". Never has a statement been more true. Thank you guys.

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Only a one night stay on business for me but I would not look for anywhere else if I come to this area again. As has been said by many others,Dave and Michelle cannot do enough for you. A warm welcome and spotlessly clean room with plenty of nice little touches and no shortage of hot water. Shower was great, as was the breakfast next morning. Ideally located for town and beach.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 5, 2013

Brilliant B&B, Lovely location as a short 2 minute walk to the beach. Lovely owners Dave & Michelle. Would recommend to anyone who likes a little luxury. Breakfast is perfect everytime. Dave & Michelle very welcoming with tea and cake on arrival! Was January when we stayed but had a lovely time walking along the beach and shopping in the town. Dave & Michelle helped with finding somewhere to eat and the rooms are spotless!! I stayed with My partner & 6 year old. Rooms are sound proof and ensuite was clean with lots of clean towels and tea,coffee and biscuits. Will be staying again for sure! Bowling alley and swimming pool within walking distance and lots of bars/cafes to go to. Recommend the Chinese.Enjoy your stay..don't choose anywhere else.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank LaurenF22
Reviewed December 23, 2012

We found this B&B great. My wife has trouble with stairs, phoned New Moorings and Dave assured us that we would have room on the ground floor. On arrival Dave and Michelle came out to greet us, Dave carried our luggage in and Michelle made us a cup of tea. The room was clean and tidy Dave offered me a parking pass for the town car parks. All in all the did everything they could to make us feel welcome.Truly the bees knees..

Room Tip: phone for any special requirements