“A really nice place, good food” 5 of 5 bubbles

Bumble and Bee
Ranked #8 of 127 Restaurants in Exmouth
Cuisines: Cafe, British
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Set in the tranquil setting of Manor Gardens, Exmouth the Bumble and Bee provides a relaxing environment to enjoy hot drinks, fresh coffee, home made cakes and delicious sandwiches and platters.
Bristol, United Kingdom
“A really nice place, good food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2013

We stumbled upon Bumble and Bee by accident while ambling around Exmouth and stopped for tea and cake. My Lemon polenta cake was lovely, and the other half's small cream tea was good as well - the single scone option is a good idea.
We went back a couple of days later for a late breakfast - normal eggs benedict and the smoked salmon version, and they were really very good. The (own made) hollandaise was very nice and the eggs were poached to perfection.

Exmouth, United Kingdom
“Lovely new addition to the town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

Lovely food, friendly staff and beautiful setting. A real bonus for Exmouth. Perfect for a visit on a sunny day.

“Best ever carrot cake!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2013

My husband and son were in this cafe by chance on opening day and raved about it to me afterwards, so today my husband was determined to treat me to a coffee and allow me to judge for myself. I was convinced that we would be too late for service as our (his!!) shopping trip had taken a little longer than we'd anticipated, but the lovely owner was happy to serve us even though it was only ten minutes before closing time. The coffee was a creamy latte - perfect. I was beguiled into buying a piece of the delicious looking carrot cake, which my husband expected me to share apparently. It had been baked by one of the staff members and it was, without doubt, the best carrot cake I've ever eaten. I shall be back to sample the other delights asap!

Exmouth, United Kingdom
“Best Coffee in Exmouth”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2013

Wow!! Consistently awesome coffee, thanks guys! At last an authentic cafe experience, fantastic. Great service, friendly, personal and attentive. It's my new favourite place!

“Wonderfull”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2013

A lovely little place with a buzzing atmosphere. Food is great, especially the cream teas! Will definitely 'bee' visiting again.