“'Lovely Food'”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 17, 2013

I have been to The Spice Lounge on a number of times as we are big fans of their food. On this occasion I felt the customer service could have been a lot better. We kind of had the feeling that they didn't really want us there as there were a few tables of big numbers and got shifted around a couple of times.
However, when we arrived, we were told there was a power cut in the area however they had been in contact with Western Power and within 20 minutes all was back on.
I like coming here as I have a young daughter and I feel comfortable taking her as there is a small park for entertainment purposes and they provide highchairs willingly.

The food at Spice Lounge is AMAZING. We went for the Sunday banquet at £9.95 each and the portions are great for the money paid.

I will definitely be returning however would love a smile next time please :)

Reviewed June 5, 2013

Attended a recent birthday dinner as part of a large group. Aside of my unfortunate encounter with an exceptionally hot green chili - it amused everyone else so there was an upside - the service was friendly and attentive, the atmosphere good and the venue well presented.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

My husband, daughter and myself went there this evenin 4/6/2013 we found the atmosphere wonderful, the staff attentive, it is wheelchair accessible and has a play area for my daughter.

The food was out of this world, large portions and good value for money 9 out of 10

1  Thank snuggles617
Reviewed June 1, 2013

We found this place by accident whilst staying at the nearby Haven holiday camp. The staff are very friendly and helpful, and made an effort to actually talk to the children, which is always appreciated. The food was good, but not the best I've had, although there was a good selection for vegetarians like me - I'd recommend the vegetable ensemble, kashmiri rice and cheese naan (probably the cheesiest cheese naan in the world). Reasonable prices for food of this quality.

1  Thank AndrewMisell
Reviewed May 18, 2013

We went as a family of 5 with 3 young children. The staff were amazing so so friendly without being overbearing. Took a genuine interest in the kids even showing them how to fold fancy napkins!
Excellent food served brilliantly.
Without hesitation I would revisit and recommend.
Finally a decent restaurant in exmouth.
Well done spice lounge.

1  Thank Lisa T
spice l, Manager at Spice Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2013

Hi i am glad that you and your family enjoyed your time at spice lounge. Myself and my team would like to welcome again when you visit exmouth.

Regards