“Very good but not quite what it used to be”
Review of Krispies

Krispies
Ranked #12 of 128 Restaurants in Exmouth
Dining options: Takeout
Description: Krispies Award Winning Fish & Chips
Exmouth, United Kingdom
“Very good but not quite what it used to be”
Reviewed December 23, 2013 via mobile

After not visiting for a some time, We had regular cod and chips and I had mushy peas. Well whilst there was nothing to dislike about the meals, other than the peas, which I thought were tasteless and dour, the standard of the batter and the quality of the chips just did not seem what I eaten there many times before.

I also thought it was on the expensive side, although I must say we had excellent sized orations of fish which probably accounted for the cost.

Still one of the best around and miles ahead of some of bad places

Visited November 2013

Exmouth, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fish and chips hot but peas and curry sauce cold”
Reviewed November 26, 2013 via mobile

Have used regularly. But today the peas and curry sauce were stone cold! Disappointing. The fish and chips were hot and tasty though.

Exeter, United Kingdom
“Best Chip Shop in Exeter and East Devon”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

I've only ever been here about 5 times - always when I've cycled down to Exmouth from Exeter and am on the way back - and it is absolutely superb. Brilliant fish and chips. Excellent, clean premises, good staff and prompt service. The food quality is second to none. Brilliant place to visit.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Francis H
Bury St. Edmunds, United Kingdom
“Tasy Fish and Chips”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

We were not disappointed ,the fish was fresh and good quality,we were not crazy about the crispy chips and preferred the plain ones,a matter of preference.Good value for money for the quality and service.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank mc m
Corsham, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I am now a weekly visitor of krispies it's my treat for the week. I look forward to it every week. The staff are friendly and professional, quick to take your order and very helpful if you have questions. The chips here are my favourite chip shop chips ever, I normally have a battered sausage and it's done perfectly. Not too much batter and hardly any grease.
Love this place, reasonably priced and my favourite thing....it all comes in a boxes.

Visited October 2013