“got to go”
Review of Exmouth Museum

Exmouth Museum
Ranked #17 of 39 things to do in Exmouth
Reviewed June 18, 2012

It is tucked away a little,but you must go, we spent a lot of time in the museum. It takes you back to being a child and shows your children how we lived.

1  Thank patchwork35
There are newer reviews for Exmouth Museum

Reviewed June 14, 2012

A lovely step back in time and very informative will certainly go again, staff very knowledgeable

1  Thank Janet K
Reviewed May 21, 2012

My first visit, it's small and tucked away, but close to Exmouth centre and easily found. The ladies were just opening up when I arrived. I was interested in particular in the railway display, and also Exmouth Docks. The ladies were helpful and chatted away about various related subjects. I also browsed some of the files of Newspaper cuttings. I was surprised to find 90 minutes had elapsed by the time I had left.

1  Thank k r
Reviewed May 11, 2012

really enjoyed it well worth a visit, a bit of a hill walk,

Reviewed October 8, 2011

Surprised this is classed as an attraction, a small run down building hidden away off a main road with little bits of rubbish in it, you could walk in and see everything and walk back out within 3 minutes tops!

2  Thank RyanP19