“quality”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Camberley, United Kingdom
“quality”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

I found the food to be excellent and pretty authenticly Thai. The service was great too, although the place was pretty much empty when I was there. The only criticism I have is that it was very cold and didn't seem to have any heating. The wine and spices soon sorted that out though.

Visited March 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
“Loved it”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Everything was amazing, despite the fact that we were the only customers in the restaurant, which is understandable being just after the busy christmas period. The food delectable and brought swiftly and with a very good level of customer care. The service was brilliant with a lovely smile given throughout the meal by our waitress. I would definitely recommend this restaurant for both the food and welcoming atmosphere. I shall definitely be coming back with the family, and at 56 pounds for two people for three courses, you can't go wrong. 5/5!

Poole, United Kingdom
“I must try harder !”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

How have I missed this Thai restaurant in Exmouth? I don’t often walk along Rolle Street
when visiting the town to walk up the High Street towards the beach.

What a treat it was when I entered for a 2 Course Set Lunch for £7.95 with my
husband. We ordered chicken satays. They were delicious, the meat was tender and
succulent. Next a green curry and we were not disappointed – it left a lovely tang in
Our mouth.

The wooden carvings were interesting and we enjoyed listening to the soft background music. Service was attentive. We will be returning for an evening meal soon. Plus will remember they offer a Takeaway service.

• Visited December 2012
devon
“very pleasant staff and good food”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

as has been mentioned before the staff are extremely friendly and helpful and the food is of a very high standard and always fresh and well cooked.

• Visited November 2012
London, United Kingdom
“Nice - average Thai”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Pretty standard as Thai's go - nice food. Good service as you tend to find in most Thai's. Would return.

Visited September 2012