The Dolphin Hotel Exmouth
The Imperial Exmouth Hotel(Exmouth)(Great Value!)
$124
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
The Manor Hotel(Exmouth)(Great Value!)
$82
$76
  • Restaurant
Royal Beacon Hotel(Exmouth)(Great Value!)
$106
$93
Devoncourt Resort & Apartments(Exmouth)(Great Value!)
$138
Ashton Court(Exmouth)
$114
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
All reviewstown centreplenty of fresh fruitbreakfast was excellentroom was cleanbrilliant hotelyogurtsea frontstayed for one nightreserved parkingparking spacebreakfast tablecooked breakfastconvenient locationwould definitely stay here againthe ground floorlimited parkingseaside hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Stayed at The Dolphin and found it to be great on every level. Staff were friendly and professional, breakfast was great and the room I stayed in was very comfortable and clean. Also, only a very short walk to the beach! Would definitely stay there again and would highly recommend.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed January 29, 2013

I have just spent three nights at this great little hotel in Exmouth, Devon. The room was modern, exceptionally clean and well appointed as was the en-suite. Most importantly, I found the staff very friendly and willing to make my stay all the better and the breakfast was the best I have had in a hotel for a long time.

Most importantly too was the location...I walked down to the sea front in less than 5 minutes and then on to Exmouth in even less. Exmouth, perhaps not the most exciting place but easy to find good places to eat and plenty of bars.

Overall a huge and very pleasant surprise!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank JoeCort
Reviewed January 25, 2013

I stayed 6 nights in January. The room and the bed looked alright. The second night I had suspicions that my mattress had been changed because I could feel all the springs moving under my back as a collapsed mattress would do.

The bathroom mirror light was not working, no towel rail or anywhere else to hang a towel, the shower had hardly any pressure, one morning it even took 3 to 4 minutes for any water to come out at all - maybe due to many people having a shower at the same time? The shower area was so small you couldn't move without the plastic curtain sticking to your body. I thought the condition was due to me bargaining the price down for my stay but this should not be an excuses for such a condition.

After my complaint the mattress was changed, the light bulb replaced although though still nowhere to hang my towel. Breakfast was good and the staff were friendly.

I've been in the hotel trade for many years and in different countries, my stay at the Dolphin Hotel was a very disappointing experience. The next time I come to Exmouth I will certainly avoid the Dolphin. I only paid £160 for the 6 nights but it wasn't even worth that much.

It's my opinion that whenever a guest arrives at any hotel the room should be checked before-hand so that the customer doesn't have to complain.

Room Tip: Avoid room 22.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
16  Thank Ernesto_Vignoli
Reviewed January 22, 2013

On arrival I was made to feel extremely welcome, room was lovely big and quite (I had booked a singel room and was upgraded FOC to a large double) it was spotlessly clean and nicely decorated, the bathroom was clean and tidy and the shower was lovely and hot. The management and receptionist went out of thier way to ensure I enjoyed my stay, they even lent me a phone charger when i realized I had forgot to bring mine, Breakfast was made using fresh tasty ingredients and the dining room was lovely and clean, there is a very nice bar and lounge area with WIFI access and my T mobile dongle and 02 blackberry internet services worked fine in my room. The location is geat, only a couple of mins walk to the beach and shops.
The price I paid represented great value and i have paid double the price for a lot worse.

Overall, great stay and would recommend to everyone.

Room Tip: I was in room 27, top floor, lovely and quite!
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Concaj1
Reviewed January 21, 2013

we checked into this hotel as it was near to the town and seemed to have good reviews. the only downside was the lack of parking having a motorhome it was not easy . However they let us have a permit for a car park close by which proved to be ok. It is tucked away in a small residential area so finding it with our satnav was not easy, but we eventually managed it. The breakfast which is included in the price was excellent, and the waiting staff were lovely. All in all we enjoyed our visit - rooms comfortable and quiet and warm.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family