“Very enjoyable”

Ranked #1 of 17 Exmouth B&B and Inns
Great Malvern, United Kingdom
“Very enjoyable”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

We have just had a very enjoyable long weekend stay at Rohaven B and B. Paula and Gary were excellent hosts with very tasty home made cakes as well.Would certainly stay there again if in
the area and would recommend it to anyone.
S and D

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Exmouth, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 23, 2013

My Grandmother stayed at the Rohaven over Christmas when visiting me in Exmouth. I felt a little guilty about sticking her in a B&B but we didn't have the room. When she arrived, Paula and Gary were there to meet her and were the friendliest B&B owners I've come across. They were superb throughout her stay and even gave her a present on Christmas morning. Nice tidy place and a very convenient location. thank you!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Stuart M
Reviewed April 18, 2013

I stayed at the Rohaven whilst working at Exeter airport for 6 months between Oct 2012 and Apr 2013. Paula and Gary are fantastic hosts and made me feel really at home, which i think makes all the difference when working away.
The hotel is in a fantastic location, just a 10 to 15 min stroll to Exmouth town centre and the beach and also only a 15 min drive to the airport, which was perfect for me. I stayed in a few of the rooms while i was there and each one was large, well lit, spotlessly clean and very nicely decorated.
I can honestly say you wont find a nicer place to stay if youre visiting or working in the area, and if youre lucky and arrive on the right day, Paula also bakes cracking cakes.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank cmeaduk
Reviewed March 19, 2013

My partner took me and our two young children to stay for a mini weekend break for my birthday. Paula and Gary were very welcoming from the start and nothing was too much to ask of them.
We were very well looked after and our eldest daughter (only 2 1/2) still talks about the lady and mans house by the beach!
Breakfast was fabulous and I would highly recommend a stay to anyone looking in the area.
Thankyou for a wonderful weekend !!

• Stayed February 2013
Bromley, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 20, 2013

I had to visit Exmouth for a funeral unfortunatley, but staying at the Rohaven made the trip so much easier and more bearable. The hosts were lovely, and very sympathetic and understanding, but also very helpful with local knowledge and general TLC. The room was spotlessly clean and very homely, the breakfast was fantastic, and the hosting was warm and friendly without being intrusive. The house itself is impressive in its size, with a lovely garden and is situated in a convenient central location, making it very easy to find and get to. I would certainly like to stay there again under happier circumstances.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Cleethorpes, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 11, 2013

we travelled from cleethorpes to attend our son,s pass out from the royal marines and chose to stay here and so glad we did paula and gary where lovely and couldnt do anymore for us through out our stay we was a group of 9. thanks again paula and gary and we will be visiting again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Nelson, New Zealand
Reviewed December 21, 2012

We travelled from New Zealand to attend my son's pass out from the Royal Marines and chose to stay at Rohaven and so glad we did. Paula and Gary were fantastic hosts. Paula was so lovely and helpful - she made us feel so welcome and nothing was a problem. The rooms were clean and had everything we needed. Really filling breakfasts as well. I cannot rate them highly enough as they made a memorable time for our family quite special.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family