“Top quality food & flavours.”
Review of Saveur

Saveur
Ranked #1 of 130 Restaurants in Exmouth
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Saveur is a multiple award winning, fine dining restaurant.Coast and country are reflected in a balanced measure using high quality ingredients assuring seasonality plays a prominent role in Nigel's menu.
Reviewed October 4, 2013

What a treat! Beautiful fresh food cooked to perfection using top quality produce & subtle flavours.I would highly recommend the sea bass, it was wonderful, a large sea bass cooked beautifully,with a fantastic complimentary sauce.The whole evening was perfect. Well worth the drive to Exmouth.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

My wife and I enjoyed the 3 course special menu. The food was sublime, especially the seafood broth: beautifully cooked white fish, scallops and prawns in a fresh, fragrant broth. The wine list was extensive and better value than in most fine dining restaurants.The service and the restaurant itself was professional but very informal which made the whole experience relaxed and fun. And all the staff, including the chef/owner, made time to stop at the table to chat to us.

All in all one of our more enjoyable meals out - we'll be back!

1  Thank Berkshire_tripper
Reviewed September 23, 2013

A seafood specialist, small restaurant. Very pleasant staff, distressed brickwork walls with complimentary distressed chairs. All very nice.
The food quality was very good, using locally sourced produce (fish straight from the local docks). However, at £18 for a main course and £7 for a dessert, I thought it was overpriced. I'm firmly of the opinion that if you can see a lot of china around the food, either the portion is too small or the plate is too big. Maybe I'm just a philistine?
I'll keep the place on my reserve list for special occasions, but that is all.

1  Thank ramblinpete
Reviewed September 22, 2013

Food is fresh and beautifully cooked
Service great
Reasonably priced
Chef/Owner came and talked to us after meal...a charming Frenchman
A Hidden Gem in this seaside town

Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

Without doubt the best food I have had in exmouth and worth every penny. So many times I am disappointed with the food I receive, as it is bland and something that I could have made myself. But there was nothing bland about this food. From starter to dessert it was a taste sensation. I would highly recommend!

1  Thank Sarah B