“Most excellent food.”
Review of Saveur

Saveur
Ranked #1 of 128 Restaurants in Exmouth
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Saveur is a multiple award winning, fine dining restaurant.Coast and country are reflected in a balanced measure using high quality ingredients assuring seasonality plays a prominent role in Nigel's menu.
Reviewed February 24, 2013

The food is excellent , both in preparation and quality . The service is good and the restaurant is very nice. You will not be disappointed. Check the website but the menu does offer a good varied selection. This was not my first visit and the quality etc was as good as the previous visits.

1  Thank Charleso3

Reviewed February 22, 2013

This was our first visit to Exmouth and Les Saveurs and it was fabulous. We would visit Exmouth again purely to eat at Les Saveurs. All three courses were exceptional and the service was perfect. Being a fish and seafood lover, I was delighted by the quality of my meal. The scallops were the best I've ever eaten, and I was thrilled to be told by OIivier, the chef, that he had dived for them himself. There is also a good selection of meat dishes on the menu - my husband thoroughly enjoyed his pork fillet. Despite the quality of the food, this restaurant is not overpriced. We paid £100 plus tip for three courses, a bottle of good wine, dessert wine and digestifs.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

It was my wifes birthday and we always go to Les Saveurs for special occasions,as always the food and service was 10 out of 10, you will not find a better fine dining restaurant for fine seafood than Les Saveurs in Exmouth, a must visit restaurant !!!! worth booking in advance

Reviewed February 15, 2013

Outstanding sea food, the medley I had was gorgeous. Great atmosphere, a real food lovers paradise. Thoroughly recommended.

Reviewed February 13, 2013

Have just spent a few days in Exmouth I was lucky enough to visit this restaurant twice in 4 days!
The pan fried local hand dived scallops were beautiful. The Local fillet of cod with Egyptian curry sauce was an amazing combination of taste. The puddings so divine!! I couldn't chose, hence the two visits in four days.
A real treat and well worth making a visit just to experience it for yourself.
The newly exposed brick wall and updated central heating make it a warm but sophisticated dining experience.
I plan to go back soon to experience one of their Friday specials. Can't wait.