“Awesome ice cream, worth a visit”

Tic Toc Ice Cream Parlor
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Loudon
Description: Thank You for another great season ! We look forward to seeing everyone, when we reopen in the spring.
Reviewed October 3, 2013

The Tic Toc Ice Cream Parlor in Loudon might be off the beaten path but if you happen to be in the area it’s well worth a visit. It’s an old fashion ice cream parlor located in the town square. They offer plenty of delicious flavors to choose from. I had a mint chocolate chip cone which was out of this world. My wife had a sundae and it was enormous, plenty for 2 people to share. The prices were reasonable, especially for the sundae. We stumbled upon this place while visiting family nearby. I know there are plenty of food options in Lenoir City but if you’re looking for a meaningful dessert I suggest you try this place!

2  Thank Mike G

Reviewed July 24, 2013

The tic toc is a small town ice cream shop. The ice cream and milk shakes are great. A little pricey but I splurge here once a month.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

A must stop over just a few minutes from I 75 exit 72. If you're traveling North on I 72 you will take a right on hwy 72 then a left at US Hwy 11. The shop is in the town square. Be prepared to go back in time when you visit this old time ice cream parlor. Many of their flavors are hand made at the shop.The owner gave me many samples to try. I had Blueberry Cobbler and it was delicious. old fashioned, great ice cream, service and atmosphere. We will definitely make time for this stop in our future travels.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

Ice cream was good but the man behind the counter has no personality. Seemed like he hated being there and helping people. It was a problem to ask about the flavors. But Ice Cream was see deelish!

1  Thank Sunset8470
Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

They have several flavors, all homemade. Wonderful ice cream and a home style atmosphere. I would recommend Tic Toc to anyone.