“Great Tasting”

Tic Toc Ice Cream Parlor
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Loudon
Description: Thank You for another great season ! We look forward to seeing everyone, when we reopen in the spring.
Reviewed July 24, 2013

The tic toc is a small town ice cream shop. The ice cream and milk shakes are great. A little pricey but I splurge here once a month.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

A must stop over just a few minutes from I 75 exit 72. If you're traveling North on I 72 you will take a right on hwy 72 then a left at US Hwy 11. The shop is in the town square. Be prepared to go back in time when you visit this old time ice cream parlor. Many of their flavors are hand made at the shop.The owner gave me many samples to try. I had Blueberry Cobbler and it was delicious. old fashioned, great ice cream, service and atmosphere. We will definitely make time for this stop in our future travels.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

Ice cream was good but the man behind the counter has no personality. Seemed like he hated being there and helping people. It was a problem to ask about the flavors. But Ice Cream was see deelish!

1  Thank Sunset8470
Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

They have several flavors, all homemade. Wonderful ice cream and a home style atmosphere. I would recommend Tic Toc to anyone.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

This little ice cream parlor has the best ice cream I have ever eaten. The butter pecan is fantastic with lots of whole pecans. I also like their cherry but the last time I visited, it was not on the menu. I have tried several different flavors and have never been disappointed. The atmosphere is also terrific. Brings back memories of old time ice cream parlors. If the weather is nice benches on the sidewalk are a good place to eat your ice cream and watch traffic go by in this little town.