“Mama Mia, real Italian”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Mama Mia, real Italian”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

This little gem located in the Tellico Village Park is really neat. It's in a shopping center, but nicely decorated inside. The menu is quite extensive, and everything we have had is very good.

I'm sure the local residents know all about it, because even after lunch time when I was there, there were contractors having a late lunch.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank insureu2

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A very nice authenic restaurant for the Loudon area”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

We eat at Classico several times a month. The food is always excellent. Some of our faves are chicken parmesan..lasagna..dannys deluxe pizza..eggplant parmesan..stuffed mushrooms. The owner Danny and his family are always there to check on all their dining guests. I would reccomend this restaurant to anyone that loves italian.They are closed on Sundays.

1 Thank aaf73
Loudon, Tennessee, United States
“Classico - excellent locally owned restaurant”
Reviewed December 4, 2012

I have lived here in Tellico Village for about 6 months now and I have been to Classico at least once a week. They have so many dishes to choose from and their pizza is quite good too! Try the Tony's Deluxe, it's one of the best (Tony is the owner and he is always there making sure everyone is happy and having a good time.) It's a very friendly atmosphere and my family really enjoys going there.

• Visited December 2012
Vonore, Tennessee
“Decent Pizza”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

Located in a small strip mall in the "center" of Tellico Village. They try hard - suggest you stick with the pizza. We have found the Italian dishes to be at best average. They serve beer and are fine with BYOB of wine.

Seymour, Tennessee
“My quest for good Eggplant Parmesan”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

I eat at Classico once a month....and tho I have tried a few dishes, I just keep coming back to the Eggplant Parmesan. A nice size portion, but I can finish the whole thing myself! I consider myself an Eggplant Parmesan gourmet, and Classico's version is very nice. Not soggy, nice tomato sauce w/ a fresh taste, a little spaghetti on the side.....I like it! I think their green salad could be a lot more interesting- some field greens or SOMETHING that elevates it above my Granny's iceberg lettuce.....a GREAT salad says a lot about a restaurant. Just my humble suggestion. They have a back room where they have entertainment on the weekends, and that back room also has the big flat-screen TV for those precious UT Vols games in a big party atmosphere. Beer is sold, BYOB wine with no corkage fee.

• Visited August 2012