“Decent Pizza”

Dining options: Reservations
Vonore, Tennessee
“Decent Pizza”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

Located in a small strip mall in the "center" of Tellico Village. They try hard - suggest you stick with the pizza. We have found the Italian dishes to be at best average. They serve beer and are fine with BYOB of wine.

Seymour, Tennessee
“My quest for good Eggplant Parmesan”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

I eat at Classico once a month....and tho I have tried a few dishes, I just keep coming back to the Eggplant Parmesan. A nice size portion, but I can finish the whole thing myself! I consider myself an Eggplant Parmesan gourmet, and Classico's version is very nice. Not soggy, nice tomato sauce w/ a fresh taste, a little spaghetti on the side.....I like it! I think their green salad could be a lot more interesting- some field greens or SOMETHING that elevates it above my Granny's iceberg lettuce.....a GREAT salad says a lot about a restaurant. Just my humble suggestion. They have a back room where they have entertainment on the weekends, and that back room also has the big flat-screen TV for those precious UT Vols games in a big party atmosphere. Beer is sold, BYOB wine with no corkage fee.

1 Thank 1Buckaroo1
Loudon, Tennessee
“Soggy, greasy pizza”
Reviewed August 25, 2012

I had a pepperoni pizza. It was extremely greasy and it was soggy. There was no "body" to it. Taste was OK, but I am not likely to order pizza there again.

Vonore, Tennessee
“great pizza”
Reviewed August 13, 2012

stopped in and ordered the philly steak and cheese pizza, our waitress, Amber, served us very good keeping our glasses full and bring us a very fresh and hot pizza, the pizza could have had a little morre meat but it was still very good. We were also able to set out side and enjoy the day and also be able to smoke....that is a plus for some of us :)

1 Thank lisakeeton
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Really, Really Good Pizza!”
Reviewed June 27, 2012

Have only used the carry-out service, so I cannot speak of the overall service, but some of the best pizza around! Thin and delicious, they produce a high-quality product using the best ingredients.

Visited June 2012