We stayed at Tarr fram as part of a shooting party. An excellent time was had by all. The best things about Tarr Farm are:
1) Location - truely beautiful
2) Food - delicious
3) 'Little extras' people have referred to, Including a gun safe in each room, this is big time shooting country!
4) Cosy atmoshere
Bedrooms were OK, ours was a little small and decor with a dressing table slightly dated as was the bathroom, I probably wouldn't mention this but I though it was rather expensive (dinner, b&b for each couple was 235).
I guess its supply and demand and this place does style itself as a 'shooting lodge'. I'd think of it more as an excellent country restaurant in a glorious setting with rooms.
Dinner was good though!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Tarr Farm Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tarr Farm Hotel Tarr Steps
- Tarr Farm Inn Tarr Steps, Exmoor National Park