I had my wedding reception at the hunters inn on the 18th of September and it was fantastic.
The location is one of the most beautiful places I’ve been, The food was some of the best I’ve ever eaten and the staff were really friendly and helped me relax on the big day.
All my family and friends share the same views. The rooms are large with lots of character and charm and amazing views of the surrounding valley.
The garden is huge and leads rights onto a beach about a mile walk down.
It was everything i could ever ask for and i hope to return very soon. I have traveled around most of north devon but this place has it all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hunters Inn pub is blessed with the most magical setting, tucked at the bottom of the exquisitely beautiful Heddon Valley on Exmoor. The narrow road from the moor descends beneath a canopy of ancient trees. Sun-dappled leaves glitter and gleam. The river runs past the inn and a short walk takes you to the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and LateRooms so you can book your The Hunters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Hunters` Hotel Exmoor National Park
- The Hunters Inn Martinhoe, Devon