I came again to The Hunters Inn in April 2014 for an evening meal.....twice. It's difficult to think about going somewhere else when this place is just so very good. I have been coming to The Hunters Inn for around 45 years. My parents brought me a s a small boy and my memories brought me back as an adult. It went through a bit of a tough patch for a few years but, even then, was still a wonderful place to visit. Since David has had the place, however, he has taken it to what it could always be. The food is exquisite and extremely well priced and the ales are wonderful. If ever I am in North Devon I come here to eat, it's as simple as that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hunters Inn pub is blessed with the most magical setting, tucked at the bottom of the exquisitely beautiful Heddon Valley on Exmoor. The narrow road from the moor descends beneath a canopy of ancient trees. Sun-dappled leaves glitter and gleam. The river runs past the inn and a short walk takes you to the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and LateRooms so you can book your The Hunters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Hunters` Hotel Exmoor National Park
- The Hunters Inn Martinhoe, Devon