Just arrived back from a 3 night family break at Hunters Inn. Generally, we really enjoyed our stay. As others have commented, the location is stunning & worth a visit alone. We had the family suite so no complaints about the size of room. It could benefit from a shower attachment in addition to the bath - but I'm sure this is on the cards for future improvements.
The food was very good. We would have had all our meals there if only there was a more extensive menu (fussy eaters in our party!). A few training issues with the very friendly staff - but nothing to spoil our stay.
All in all, we would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hunters Inn pub is blessed with the most magical setting, tucked at the bottom of the exquisitely beautiful Heddon Valley on Exmoor. The narrow road from the moor descends beneath a canopy of ancient trees. Sun-dappled leaves glitter and gleam. The river runs past the inn and a short walk takes you to the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Hunters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Hunters` Hotel Exmoor National Park
- The Hunters Inn Martinhoe, Devon