We recently stayed for the weekend with our 3 children to explore the area & do the Exmoor Landrover safari. It is a fantastic hotel, very welcoming, superb food, comfortable rooms etc etc. The view from our window overlooking the green was lovely & the family room was huge! We were made very welcome, the French waiter at breakfast was fab & great with the children :) it was lovely to see the owner's photography adorning the walls too. All in all, a fantastic hotel in a charming location with amazing scenery a short drive away. We must've seen about 150 red deer on our safari too!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled amidst the scenic beauty of Exmoor National Park, this family run, historic coaching Inn offers luxury accommodation, free Wi-Fi, free parking, and is just 10 miles from both Minehead and the West Somerset and North Devon Coast. Dating back to the 16th Century, the Exmoor White Horse Inn is wreathed in Virginia Creeper ivy and sits majestically by a bridge over the River Exe. Oozing with rustic charm, the Inn celebrates the wonders of its historic past whilst providing a contemporary and sophisticated accommodation experience. Classic period features blend seamlessly with sumptuous soft furnishings and chic interiors to form an idyllic welcoming atmosphere in this spectacular part of the country. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Exmoor White Horse Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Exmoor White Horse Hotel Exford
- Exmoor White Horse Exford
- Exmoor White Horse Inn Exford, Exmoor National Park, UK