We stopped here last weekend for lunch as we were following some cyclists participating in The Exmoor Beast Cycle Challenge and it was a perfect position so we wouldnt miss any action.
The food was lovely. I had chicken keiv and chips and it as delicious, generous portions, and the kiev wasnt from the freezer it was freshly made and very tasty.
Everyone in our group commented on how lovely the food was, and how quickly it arrived.
All the staff were very pleasant, and we even had what I am assuming was the owner come and make sure we were all happy which was brilliant.
I wil definitely be returning in the near future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled amidst the scenic beauty of Exmoor National Park, this family run, historic coaching Inn offers luxury accommodation, free Wi-Fi, free parking, and is just 10 miles from both Minehead and the West Somerset and North Devon Coast. Dating back to the 16th Century, the Exmoor White Horse Inn is wreathed in Virginia Creeper ivy and sits majestically by a bridge over the River Exe. Oozing with rustic charm, the Inn celebrates the wonders of its historic past whilst providing a contemporary and sophisticated accommodation experience. Classic period features blend seamlessly with sumptuous soft furnishings and chic interiors to form an idyllic welcoming atmosphere in this spectacular part of the country. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotel.de, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Exmoor White Horse Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Exmoor White Horse Hotel Exford
- Exmoor White Horse Exford
- Exmoor White Horse Inn Exford, Exmoor National Park, UK