My other half and I were looking for somewhere to stay for the night on our road trip when we came across The White Horse Inn. There are only a few lodges in Exford but this one stands out from the rest. The building itself is very old but very beautiful, we had room No.2 which faced out to the front garden and had the sun beaming in. The room had modern decor, a HUGE bed, large bathroom & great shower. The staff were all so friendly and couldn't have been welcoming. We ate in the bar that evening and the food was lovely, we also had breakfast included which was fantastic- lots of choice.
We would definitely stay again if we're ever passing through!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled amidst the scenic beauty of Exmoor National Park, this family run, historic coaching Inn offers luxury accommodation, free Wi-Fi, free parking, and is just 10 miles from both Minehead and the West Somerset and North Devon Coast. Dating back to the 16th Century, the Exmoor White Horse Inn is wreathed in Virginia Creeper ivy and sits majestically by a bridge over the River Exe. Oozing with rustic charm, the Inn celebrates the wonders of its historic past whilst providing a contemporary and sophisticated accommodation experience. Classic period features blend seamlessly with sumptuous soft furnishings and chic interiors to form an idyllic welcoming atmosphere in this spectacular part of the country. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda, Booking.com, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Exmoor White Horse Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Exmoor White Horse Hotel Exford
- Exmoor White Horse Exford
- Exmoor White Horse Inn Exford, Exmoor National Park, UK