My husband and I really enjoyed our weekend break , our 2nd nights sleep was better as we asked to upgrade to a room with a bigger bed. Made me chuckle when the receptionist asked "in what way is the bed too small?" I didn't tell her that my poor husband had actually fallen out of the bed during the night!!! But she was rather sweet. We then moved to room 36 in the coach house which was smashing . We visited the castle in Dunster which was a nice day out and then drove back across the moor in the snow , just beautiful. The locals in the bar where not the friendliest bunch in fact we very much felt we were in their way but not to worry , our room was very comfortable so we relaxed there. Bar food was jolly good. Breakfast was excellent . Staff where very kind and friendly . Definitely stay there again .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled amidst the scenic beauty of Exmoor National Park, this family run, historic coaching Inn offers luxury accommodation, free Wi-Fi, free parking, and is just 10 miles from both Minehead and the West Somerset and North Devon Coast. Dating back to the 16th Century, the Exmoor White Horse Inn is wreathed in Virginia Creeper ivy and sits majestically by a bridge over the River Exe. Oozing with rustic charm, the Inn celebrates the wonders of its historic past whilst providing a contemporary and sophisticated accommodation experience. Classic period features blend seamlessly with sumptuous soft furnishings and chic interiors to form an idyllic welcoming atmosphere in this spectacular part of the country. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotel.de, Expedia, HRS, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Exmoor White Horse Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Exmoor White Horse Hotel Exford
- Exmoor White Horse Exford
- Exmoor White Horse Inn Exford, Exmoor National Park, UK