A really good find in the heart of Exmoor. Friendly welcome, nice room (but would have liked a king size rather than standard double), great bar and restaurant. We stayed fora couple of nights, including Valentines Night, when the restaurant was at its best with candlelight anf fresh roses for the ladies. Really enjoyed the friendly bar, mixture of locals and guests but all friendly, and good real ales at reasonable prices. Food prices higher than average, but good quality and nice service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled amidst the scenic beauty of Exmoor National Park, this family run, historic coaching Inn offers luxury accommodation, free Wi-Fi, free parking, and is just 10 miles from both Minehead and the West Somerset and North Devon Coast. Dating back to the 16th Century, the Exmoor White Horse Inn is wreathed in Virginia Creeper ivy and sits majestically by a bridge over the River Exe. Oozing with rustic charm, the Inn celebrates the wonders of its historic past whilst providing a contemporary and sophisticated accommodation experience. Classic period features blend seamlessly with sumptuous soft furnishings and chic interiors to form an idyllic welcoming atmosphere in this spectacular part of the country. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotel.de, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, LateRooms, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Exmoor White Horse Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Exmoor White Horse Hotel Exford
- Exmoor White Horse Exford
- Exmoor White Horse Inn Exford, Exmoor National Park, UK