Me, My husband & Mum & Dad and our two dogs each have just spent an amazing Christmas away at the White Horse in Exford. We had some of THE best food ever eaten in a hotel with a huge variety of fish & meats to suit all.
The hospitality was the best I have ever experienced with their whole family chipping in to help make everyone stay so good. Nothing was too much effort including the fact that I had broken my leg prior to going and they managing to swap me to a ground floor room. Loved the Carol service outside the hotel too.
Our rooms were even cleaned on Christmas day and Santa found us and gave us a lovely present!!
A huge thank you for spoiling us all including the 4 dogs for a very enjoyable Christmas!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled amidst the scenic beauty of Exmoor National Park, this family run, historic coaching Inn offers luxury accommodation, free Wi-Fi, free parking, and is just 10 miles from both Minehead and the West Somerset and North Devon Coast. Dating back to the 16th Century, the Exmoor White Horse Inn is wreathed in Virginia Creeper ivy and sits majestically by a bridge over the River Exe. Oozing with rustic charm, the Inn celebrates the wonders of its historic past whilst providing a contemporary and sophisticated accommodation experience. Classic period features blend seamlessly with sumptuous soft furnishings and chic interiors to form an idyllic welcoming atmosphere in this spectacular part of the country. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotel.de, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, LateRooms, Agoda, Priceline, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Exmoor White Horse Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Exmoor White Horse Hotel Exford
- Exmoor White Horse Exford
- Exmoor White Horse Inn Exford, Exmoor National Park, UK