I've just spend another great weekend at the White Horse in Exford, I think this was my fifth visit over the last 8 years or so. This time I met my step mum there for a couple of nights and once more Peter and his team were an absolute joy. Nothing is too much trouble, and they always have a smile for you. The food was great as always, and plenty of it! My room (18), although cosy in size, had a king size bed which was comfy with a selection of pillows (firm and soft). The bathroom was a great size, and my only criticism would be that the shower could do with a bit more oomph! Parking is sometimes a bit tricky, however I have always managed to find a space with a bit of careful manouvering. Lots to see and do in the area, with some beautiful walks right on the doorstep. I have no doubt that we will be back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled amidst the scenic beauty of Exmoor National Park, this family run, historic coaching Inn offers luxury accommodation, free Wi-Fi, free parking, and is just 10 miles from both Minehead and the West Somerset and North Devon Coast. Dating back to the 16th Century, the Exmoor White Horse Inn is wreathed in Virginia Creeper ivy and sits majestically by a bridge over the River Exe. Oozing with rustic charm, the Inn celebrates the wonders of its historic past whilst providing a contemporary and sophisticated accommodation experience. Classic period features blend seamlessly with sumptuous soft furnishings and chic interiors to form an idyllic welcoming atmosphere in this spectacular part of the country. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotel.de, HRS, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Exmoor White Horse Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Exmoor White Horse Hotel Exford
- Exmoor White Horse Exford
- Exmoor White Horse Inn Exford, Exmoor National Park, UK