We stayed here December 2011. The room was lovely, the hotel and pub were great, the breakfast was superb and the service was out of this world. The staff couldn't do enough for us. Vince the french waiter was hilarious! Will definately stay again. Thank you to all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled amidst the scenic beauty of Exmoor National Park, this family run, historic coaching Inn offers luxury accommodation, free Wi-Fi, free parking, and is just 10 miles from both Minehead and the West Somerset and North Devon Coast. Dating back to the 16th Century, the Exmoor White Horse Inn is wreathed in Virginia Creeper ivy and sits majestically by a bridge over the River Exe. Oozing with rustic charm, the Inn celebrates the wonders of its historic past whilst providing a contemporary and sophisticated accommodation experience. Classic period features blend seamlessly with sumptuous soft furnishings and chic interiors to form an idyllic welcoming atmosphere in this spectacular part of the country. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotel.de, Travelocity, HRS, Priceline, Booking.com, LateRooms, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Exmoor White Horse Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Exmoor White Horse Hotel Exford
- Exmoor White Horse Exford
- Exmoor White Horse Inn Exford, Exmoor National Park, UK