Stopped off here for lunch in the bar as we have done before. Didn't fancy the lentil soup so chose ham on brown baguettes. They came packed with flavourful ham with loads of crisps, salad and coleslaw. The baguettes crispy and tasty - the best we have had recently. Wonderful. Cannot understand why it was not packed out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 17th-century family-run coaching inn at the heart of the Exmoor National Park. Great food, real ales, fine wines, log fires & friendly atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Book Direct Rooms, Hotwire, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Crown Hotel, Exford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Crown Hotel, Exford Hotel Exford
- The Crown Hotel, Exford Exmoor National Park, UK