“Final treat”
Review of Top Chippy

Top Chippy
Ranked #3 of 17 Restaurants in Combe Martin
Reviewed December 14, 2013

Sometimes there's only one thing you need after a trip to the zoo and that's a good chippy and the grandkids agreed. Heard about this from friends and it tied in nicely with our day out. Good fish and chips for me and sausage and chips went down well with the grandkids. Thoroughly enjoyed it but don't tell the wife.

Bolton737, Owner at Top Chippy, responded to this reviewResponded December 15, 2013

Thank you for taking time to write a great review Dan, I am so glad you and the grand kids enjoyed your chippy treat. I will look forward to seeing you all again on your next visit. Bring the wife next time!

There are newer reviews for Top Chippy

Reviewed November 11, 2013

we had some great fish and chips here. we had heard from others that the place was good but wow it was great. if you go to combe martin do not miss out on this great place to eat. a warm welcome from the staff and great food. what more do you want?

Bolton737, Owner at Top Chippy, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2013

Thank you Dave for a fantastic and lovely review of my family's chippy. I am over the moon that you and your family enjoyed our food and service so much. We try so hard to make sure everybody's food and service is of a consistent high standard, and by getting reviews like yours makes it all worth while. We hope to see you again soon on your next visit to combe Martin.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

The food here is fantastic. I've had fish and chips here a couple of times and its always been consistently good. They have added to the menu recently and now sell Pizzas and other food. I'd recommend popping in if you're in Combe Martin and need a good meal.

Bolton737, Owner at Top Chippy, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2013

Thank you Andrew for the fantastic review of our Top Chippy, I am so glad you keep coming back to us and enjoy our food so much. its these positive reviews that make the hard work and effort myself and my wife put into the chippy worth while.
i hope we will see you again on your next visit to the village?

Reviewed August 20, 2013

Best chippy in Combe Martin. Really friendly and welcoming. The passion for their food shows. My dog loves their sausages!! x

Bolton737, Owner at Top Chippy, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2013

Thank you for taking time to write such a lovely review, I am really pleased you and your family choose to come to our chippy and enjoyed the food so much. Looking forward to seeing you all again, and I have a sausage waiting for the dog with great taste.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

Top product great food and cook to order service so nice and fresh and hot. Also do pizzas nice find

1  Thank EmJW
Bolton737, Owner at Top Chippy, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2013

Thank you for a fantastic review, and I am so glad you enjoyed our food. Hope to see you on your next visit.