“Good grub for a fair price”
Review of Pack of Cards

Pack of Cards
Ranked #4 of 17 Restaurants in Combe Martin
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 8, 2013

We were staying down the road - having stayed at the POC before. It has recently been refurbished and I have to say is a pretty nice location for a drink or meal. It plays host to many locals too which is kind of nicel; and they are all friendly. We ate in the evening and the food was pretty good and the service more than up to the job. Decor is modern; not necessarily what you would expect from the outside. We would eat there again.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

Went here for Sunday lunch, myself, my husband and my 3 year old. It wasn't the cheapest place, at £8.95 for adults and £5.95 for children, but when the food arrived - wow! was by far the best Sunday lunch we had ever had.
A choice of 4 meats, we went for the lamb. There was plenty of it, along with roast potatoes, parsnips, mashed carrot, broccoli, stuffing, and homemade yorkshire pudding. You also get a large dish of cauliflower cheese. There was no room for dessert. Would highly recommend this place and would definitely go again. A nice little play area outside for kids. The staff were lovely too.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

Excellent service as a casual dinner guest on a very busy night. Food is adventurous, maybe a little too much so - and the dining room a little bland. I found myself sitting in what felt like a doorway with constant through traffic right behind me. But way above average if not quite Very Good - which it certainly has the potential to be.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

They offer a good range of food in their conservatory dining area. Well worth a visit. Good range of beers, try their own bitter.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

We went to the Packl 'O Cards for dinner as we stayed in the god awful Sandaway Beach John Fowlers park up the road who served no food till 6 pm. Family of 5, 2 adults, 1 teenager and 2 children. The Sunday Roast was £8.95 per adult but it was worth the money. I would reccommend it highly