although this park has stunning views from the clubhouse windows overlooking combe martin beach i would never go back there again,my children did,nt even see any of the characters(freddy trixie etc ) they never made an appearance,this place seemed understaffed,entertainment didnt materialise as advertised on the notice board,having said this most staff were friendly(except for the welsh stripey)gareth davies was the best what a singer !!!! would recomend this park only if you want a relaxing holiday.also not enough amusement/arcade games for the kids.this park/clubhouse needs money spending on it !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Combe Martin Holiday Park is situated in the heart of a North Devon valley. The site and its surrounding woodlands provide an excellent area for kids to play and adults to relax. The kids’ play area, our Sea Spray Club (great for a meal or drink) and access to our private beach are all within easy reach of your holiday accommodation, provide the perfect North Devon holiday.The park overlooks Combe Martin public beach as well as our very own private Newberry beach, where you can spend the day relaxing in the sun whilst the kids play in the sea nearby. In the evening, you can enjoy a variety of entertainment in the free clubhouse. Bingo, party games and folk singers are all regular events to keep you entertained throughout your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Combe Martin Beach Holiday Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- John Fowler Combe Martin Beach Holiday Park Hotel Combe Martin
- Combe Martin Beach Holiday Park Devon