We have just returned from a weekend break to Combe Martin holiday park, we had read the reports before we booked and we were hoping we wouldn't be allocated the dreaded chalet 103 that we had read about-alas we were allocated that very chalet. We were expecting basic accommodation and that's exactly what we got-they are very tired dated chalets and we had a bizarre slope at one end and spongy floors!!! They are lacking a shower as the water takes a while to heat up. Our bedding and clothes also felt damp as the day went on. On a positive note the area is pretty and it was nice to visit North Devon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Combe Martin Holiday Park is situated in the heart of a North Devon valley. The site and its surrounding woodlands provide an excellent area for kids to play and adults to relax. The kids’ play area, our Sea Spray Club (great for a meal or drink) and access to our private beach are all within easy reach of your holiday accommodation, provide the perfect North Devon holiday.The park overlooks Combe Martin public beach as well as our very own private Newberry beach, where you can spend the day relaxing in the sun whilst the kids play in the sea nearby. In the evening, you can enjoy a variety of entertainment in the free clubhouse. Bingo, party games and folk singers are all regular events to keep you entertained throughout your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Combe Martin Beach Holiday Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- John Fowler Combe Martin Beach Holiday Park Hotel Combe Martin
- Combe Martin Beach Holiday Park Devon