We had stayed at sandaway for a week and fell in love with the area.we found staff in both parks in combe martin really friendly and welcoming.you get a private beach which is great as dogs aren't allowed on the public beach from the 1st of may.the manager at the park was warm and friendly,a new manager with a lot of fresh ideas to improve the park.there is an extensive woodland and farmland walk at the top of the park.yes,the park is "hilly"but after staying for 2 weeks, my fitness levels improved immensely.food was cheap and very tasty,lots of drinks, and fantastic views.once all the improvements are in place,it will be a fantastic park.we liked it so much we brought a caravan there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Combe Martin Holiday Park is situated in the heart of a North Devon valley. The site and its surrounding woodlands provide an excellent area for kids to play and adults to relax. The kids’ play area, our Sea Spray Club (great for a meal or drink) and access to our private beach are all within easy reach of your holiday accommodation, provide the perfect North Devon holiday.The park overlooks Combe Martin public beach as well as our very own private Newberry beach, where you can spend the day relaxing in the sun whilst the kids play in the sea nearby. In the evening, you can enjoy a variety of entertainment in the free clubhouse. Bingo, party games and folk singers are all regular events to keep you entertained throughout your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Combe Martin Beach Holiday Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- John Fowler Combe Martin Beach Holiday Park Hotel Combe Martin
- Combe Martin Beach Holiday Park Devon