We booked to stay in august for 4 days. When we got there the staff were very helpful and friendly. The caravan was hot and smelt awful like it had been shut up for years with no air and no one there to clean it. The rooms were very tired and all the ceilings were covered in dead squashed bugs, The net over the sky light was filled with dead bugs also. My husband got a glass from the cupboard to have a drink and the glass smelt stale! When we booked in we asked if there was any other accommodation at the park to be told it was fully booked. We decided to go stay else where. We didn't even stay a night it was awful. We are in the process of trying to get our money back as it was not acceptable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Manleigh Park offers a variety of self catering accommodation, including static caravans, chalets and log cabins. Set on the side of a valley, the Park has stunning panoramic views of the beautiful village of Combe Martin. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Manleigh Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manleigh Park Hotel Combe Martin
- Manleigh Park Combe Martin, Devon