This was our 3rd stay at Manleigh but first in a log cabin. Perfect base for this part of North Devon. Well appointed....nice to have beds made on arrival rather than having to do that ourselves. Clean and bright. Plenty of kitchen equipment and lovely view of the sea in the distance from the cabin we stayed in. We did not feel overlooked at all. We will definitely return again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Manleigh Park is a Leisure Retreat owned by CSMA Club. The Park offers a variety of self catering accommodation, including static caravans, chalets, log cabins and a bungalow. Set on the side of a valley, the Park has stunning panoramic views of the beautiful village of Combe Martin. On site, the family friendly guest lounge provides the perfect place to relax and bring your own food to after a long day exploring. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Manleigh Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manleigh Park Hotel Combe Martin
- Manleigh Park Combe Martin, Devon