Excellent all around facilities with a well mannered and efficient workforce,,thats worth 10 points anyday..stayed for our 1st time this week and loved it,,The Nature trail was Beautiful The swimming was great as was the park for the little ones ,,,Horse riding on site and my 2 Daughters loved it,,all in all very good,,only downside i could think off with this site was the shower cubicles,,very warm and excellently placed but so small ! efficient ..spotlessly clean but so small,,never mind a small price to pay for the rest of this well placed site,,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of north Devon, a mile from the nearest main road along its own private drive, Stowford Farm Meadows has a superb rural setting. There are 500 acres of rolling Devon countryside, mature woodland and lush green meadows. The site makes an ideal base for exploring outstanding scenery and family attractions.Here is a summary of our excellent facilities:- Indoor heated swimming pool- Shop for food & supplies- Take-away cafe & 'The Wild Pheasant' - Old Stable & Old Barn bars - Family orientated entertainment - Horse riding centre -Kiddies cars - Petorama undercover Mini-Zoo - 9-hole fun golf - 9 -hole crazy golf - Sports field and play areas - Disabled washroom facilities - Family bath and shower rooms - Fully equipped laundry rooms - Extensive waymarked woodland walks - Caravan sales, servicing and repairs - Caravan accessories shop ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with PitchUp so you can book your Stowford Farm Meadows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stowford Farm Meadows Hotel Combe Martin
- Stowford Farm Meadows Combe Martin, Devon