Great site with loads to do, in a lovely area, they really have covered everything off at this site, the pitches are a good size, with water taps well located, hardstanding is great and a good size, we've taken advantage of the summer storage where they pull your caravan onto the pitch ready for you to arrive whenever you choose to arrive. I was impressed with the large shower blocks, which are clean and spacious, the caravan accessory shop sells all sorts from bulbs to caravan awnings, the mini supermarket is onsite which isn't too expensive! They offer onsite servicing and repairs for your caravan in their own workshops. For the kids, there is a heated indoor pool, a petorama, where we fed a young calf with a bottle of milk, lambs, goats, mice, rabbits, gerbils and kittens along with much more, crazy golf, loads of play areas and pool tables in the games room in the bar. They have horse riding and even doggie day care if you fancy a day off for the dogs. They Just need a crèche to have some peace and quiet from the kids too and it would be perfect! The woodland walk is nice too, the site is really clean considering they allow dogs. There is also a caravan sales centre, which is lovely to spend an hour or two dreaming about the new models. This site is excellent, we intend to to be spending the summer of 2014 here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of north Devon, a mile from the nearest main road along its own private drive, Stowford Farm Meadows has a superb rural setting. There are 500 acres of rolling Devon countryside, mature woodland and lush green meadows. The site makes an ideal base for exploring outstanding scenery and family attractions.Here is a summary of our excellent facilities:- Indoor heated swimming pool- Shop for food & supplies- Take-away cafe & 'The Wild Pheasant' - Old Stable & Old Barn bars - Family orientated entertainment - Horse riding centre -Kiddies cars - Petorama undercover Mini-Zoo - 9-hole fun golf - 9 -hole crazy golf - Sports field and play areas - Disabled washroom facilities - Family bath and shower rooms - Fully equipped laundry rooms - Extensive waymarked woodland walks - Caravan sales, servicing and repairs - Caravan accessories shop ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with PitchUp so you can book your Stowford Farm Meadows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stowford Farm Meadows Hotel Combe Martin
- Stowford Farm Meadows Combe Martin, Devon