“Tasty!”

Rock 'n' Sole Fish Bar
Ranked #42 of 57 Restaurants in Dawlish
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed July 15, 2012

Great fresh fish and chips. Fish was delicious! Definitely go to this one and then eat them by the sea.

Reviewed April 28, 2012

Having had Bailey's fish and chips on a previous evening, we thought this looked like a more 'echt' fish and chip shop, so tried here. The service was friendly, but they got our order wrong (something we only discovered on getting it home, so we made do), and the chips were soggy. The fish was small for what we paid, and was only luke warm. Overall, although the staff at Baileys seem a pretty rum lot, the quality of the fish and chips was far better.

Reviewed March 28, 2012

By far the best chip shop in Dawlish, food is always lovely and is good quality. The only bad thing I have to say about them is how they take their orders. I have lost count the amount of time I have got home to find the order is wrong somewhere (got back today to find the battered sausage I asked for was a plain sausage) Still nice, but I really fancied a battered one! Instead of trying to "look good" by "trying" to remember the whole order by memory, it really wouldnt hurt to use a pen and paper, or through the till! Also happens when you order a burger, if you ask for specific things in it, it is never right! Please try better to do this and you will be 5 stars!