We first went to welcome in 2003 for two weeks and loved the park, the kids were 4 years, to 12 years old and it had everything for all of us.we didnt go back there until 2012 because of health reasons, but we loved it all over again , even the kids who are now nearly fourteen loved it, and we came back again this stayed in the casafina, which is so nice. As usuall the entertainment is brilliant and staff so friendly. Im sure we will come back again in 2014.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome Family Holiday Park in Dawlish Warren, Devon is a friendly, independent, family run park with a genuine customer focus, offering all you need to make your holiday in Devon a wonderful and memorable experience. Located just a few minutes level walk from a Blue Flag beach, and close to many tourist attractions makes Welcome the ideal location for a family holiday. On park there is range of holiday homes, caravans and lodges to suit all tastes and budgets; we really have something for everyone, including fabulous nightly entertainment from Easter to October, fantastic indoor swimming complex, free crazy golf and Wi-Fi; - Its no surprise that so many of our customers return every year. Welcome Family - Where the fun always shines! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Welcome Family Holiday Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Welcome Family Holiday Park Hotel Dawlish
- Welcome Family Holiday Park Dawlish, Devon