Last nights entertainment can only be described as superb - very well done.
What let's the Club down is that on every night I take my family, there is no welcome from the door staff - they don't even acknowledge your existence. Typically one member of staff is leaving over the desk facing the other two who are slouched on their chairs. Is it to much for a Good Evening out How'sHows your day been kids? Review the cameras and see what I mean - they are letting down what otherwise is a really good holiday.
Reception and Pool staff are wonderful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome Family Holiday Park in Dawlish Warren, Devon is a friendly, independent, family run park with a genuine customer focus, offering all you need to make your holiday in Devon a wonderful and memorable experience. Located just a few minutes level walk from a Blue Flag beach, and close to many tourist attractions makes Welcome the ideal location for a family holiday. On park there is range of holiday homes, caravans and lodges to suit all tastes and budgets; we really have something for everyone, including fabulous nightly entertainment from Easter to October, fantastic indoor swimming complex, free crazy golf and Wi-Fi; - Its no surprise that so many of our customers return every year. Welcome Family - Where the fun always shines! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Welcome Family Holiday Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Welcome Family Holiday Park Hotel Dawlish
- Welcome Family Holiday Park Dawlish, Devon