I had read a few reviews of this before I booked (last minute) and I must admit that when we drove up, I was quite worried. The apartments look like prison cells. The place just looks run down. However, we had booked a caravan and it was perfect, reasonably clean, everything we needed was there and we had a great week. We were there in awful weather and the tree above our caravan hardly ceased battering the roof during the night so I would suggest a 'trim' of such trees during the winter maintenance period!
Probably won't be back, but that's only because there are so many places to see in the UK.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Golden Sands has all the facilities you would expect from a top quality holiday park and the atmosphere is also very friendly. We have a reputation for providing some of the best holiday park entertainment around - and you can enjoy top class shows on most nights - all in the price! In fact that's one of the main reasons so many people come back year after year! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with PitchUp so you can book your Golden Sands Holiday Park - Park Holidays UK reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Sands Holiday Park Hotel Dawlish
- Golden Sands Holiday Park - Park Holidays UK Dawlish, Devon