Just returned from our second stay in golden sands this year and can't praise the place enough. Yes we had a power cut for a few hours but this was nothing to do with the park nut a local one off problem that put the whole village out of power for a couple of hours. The team are as happy now as what they have ever been from the friendly waitresses to the helpful reception and the energetic and funny bar team. Yes the chalets are a bit dated from the outside, but inside they are clean and tidy and offer everything you would want and expect. The location is perfect for all the local attractions and activities that Devon has to offer and we'll be back again soon :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Golden Sands has all the facilities you would expect from a top quality holiday park and the atmosphere is also very friendly. We have a reputation for providing some of the best holiday park entertainment around - and you can enjoy top class shows on most nights - all in the price! In fact that's one of the main reasons so many people come back year after year! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with PitchUp so you can book your Golden Sands Holiday Park - Park Holidays UK reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Sands Holiday Park Hotel Dawlish
- Golden Sands Holiday Park - Park Holidays UK Dawlish, Devon